What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #4. 


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

For Review: 


Propheticus (Propheticus, #1)

Something Strange and Deadly
Fish Tank
All the Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them by Anne Strick
Pledged by Gwynneth White
Propheticus (Book #1) by Emma Daley
The Migliao (Book #2) by Emma Daley

Most of these are for book tours that I will participating in soon. I'm most excited to read Something Strange and Deadly as it looks incredible and the cover is oh so pretty. Fish Tank has been labelled as 'Animal Farm for our times', so that should be a thought provoking read. I've already started All the Doors to Hollywood and it is a non-fiction book about all the various different jobs in Hollywood with lots of interviews. The plot synopsis of Pledged sounds a lot better than the cover looks. I hope it's as exciting as it sounds. I wasn't that impressed with the Propheticus covers either, but again, the plots looked interesting! 

Won:


Metropolis Pictorial (Courtesy of Goodreads)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Courtesy of  Leona and Megan @ Several Books At Once)
The River Runes by Ken Lindsey 

I was so excited when I found out that I'd won City of Bones because it's my favourite book at the moment and even though I already have a copy (which is signed!), you can never have enough books. I'll probably be giving it away at some point so look out for that! :) Metropolis Pictorial is a picture book featuring the photographer's favourite places in Japan. All the photos are of a very high quality which is why it surprised me that they were all taken on an iPhone 4S! I won The River Runes as part of Ken Lindsey's tour and at the moment I have no idea what it's about but the cover is quite intriguing. 

What did everyone else get this week? Leave me the link to your post below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION