What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #5.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

For review:


White Raven by
Shadows of the Past by E.A.Jensen
The Rebel Princess by Anne M Strick
Initiation by Imogen Rose
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
The Assasin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke

I'm quite excited this week because I've got a few books that I've really been looking forward to. I'm probably most psyched about Throne of Glass (Courtesy of Bloomsbury), then Initiation and The Rebel Princess. All three of these are YA books which is where my main interest lies; however, the other books all seem fairly interesting too :)

Won:

Cover image

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Enemy Through The Gates by D.T.Dyllin


FINALLY! I am way behind the times here, but I've finally got my hands on a copy of Divergent by Veronica Roth :D I feel like every other book blogger, apart from me, has read this and it's about time I found out what all the hype is about! 

Bought:


The Faber Book of French Cinema by Charles Drazin


So I was randomly cruising around Oxford when I was visitng their college open days and I came across a book shop selling all their books for £2! Yes ALL of them! I was completely amazed and I was fully prepared to buy the entire shop had my friend not dragged me away. The one book she allowed me to buy was about French cinema as she deemed it vaguely educational as I wish to pursue French at university. *sigh*

What has everyone else received this week? Leave a link in the comments below :D 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)