What's Hot? Books.


Excerpt: Dancing with Death by Andrea Heltsley. 


Title: Dancing with Death


Author: Andrea Heltsley

Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance

Publication Date: 10th August 2012

Goodreads Summary: Murders have plagued the woods in the past, making them a place of fear. Eighteen year old Wendy and her friends become worried when a new string of murders come to their high school. After a horrible car accident, Wendy returns to school, going from wallflower to popular overnight. As the murderer edges closer to Wendy she realizes things are changing. She is afflicted with nightmares that are all too real and she herself is undergoing unnatural changes. Learning the truth about her past, could be the key to saving her future.



{ Excerpt }


I don’t know what made me think of it, but visions of Whitney Gladstone filled my sights.  I saw her just as Halle had described in school and it sent a cold shiver through me.  I tried to look away, but my face was frozen in place.

I was being pushed closer and closer until my face was just above hers.  Then her eyes snapped open and I stifled a scream.  She didn’t attack me though.  She looked scared when her eyes met mine.

“Run Wendy.  Run as fast as you can.  Death is coming and he is coming for you.”

----------------------------

So glad that I got given this excerpt to share as it's one of my favourites from the entire book! This one definitely sent chills down my spine, something that rarely happens when I'm reading. Review coming soon!


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for hosting my lovely book. You rock!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)