What's Hot? Books.


Showcase Sunday #24.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

Borrowed:

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Netgallery:

Dare You To by Katie McGarry
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

{ Thoughts }

I picked up Shiver, Linger and Forever from my school library when I foolishly forgot to bring the book I was reading into school. I didn't actually manage to get any reading done in my frees that day so I really should've just returned them to the shelves and picked them up later because my Feb TBR pile is already so high (and only 5 days left!) but oh well. I'm so so happy with my Netgallery books this week! Both of these are by such amazing authors, I really hope they live up to expectations. I haven't actually read The Immortal Rules yet, but it's waiting for me on my bookshelf! I absolutely loved Pushing the Limits and I'm sure Dare You To is going to be just as good - if not better! (Saucy cover to boot ;) )

What did everyone else get this week? Leave me you link in the comments below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. You should read Immortal Rules soon. Loved it. I can't wait for Dare you to either!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all on my TBR/Wishlist! I have the entire Wolves of Mercy Falls series but haven't had a chance to read it yet. The other two are on my Wishlist :)

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2013/02/stacking-shelves-february-24-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)