What's Hot? Books.


Showcase Sunday #29.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.


For review:


Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher

{ Thoughts }

Just one book this week, but it looks like a good one! This plot of this book sounds like a really typical romance that I've read so many times before, but it has some really good reviews on Goodreads so I thought I'd give it a try. When it arrived and I read the back cover I got even more exicted because it turns out this is written by Giovanna Fletcher, as in Tom Fletcher's (Mcfly) wife! Plus, her little brother is on The Only Way Is Essex! This is probably really old news for people but small world, huh? Seeing as Giovanna has probably had her fair share of celeb experiences in her family, this must be at least in autobiographical, but I shall find out when I read it!

What has everyone else got this week? Leave your link in the comments below! :))

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before but it looks good! The cover is so pretty :)
    I didn't know Tom Fletcher's wife is in author! That's so cool :D

    Happy reading!
    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this mentioned on Twitter a bit but I'm a bit put off by celebrity connections, haha. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I didn't know this was out! AHHH! I'm definitely going to be buying this, it sounds really really good! I hope you enjoy it :)
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one. It looks really sweet. Hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)